Skip to content
- 1 chorizo
- 1 cup dry cider
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
- Slice the chorizo in ½ inch slices (or chunks if you prefer – this is how I like mine) and set aside.
- Pour the oil on a skillet and heat on medium.
- Add the chorizo slices and fry until they change in color, but don’t overdo it.
- Add the cider and toss to coat the chorizo.
- Boil for 10-15 minutes, until the sauce has reduced by a quarter.
- Serve with crusty bread while still warm, though chorizo a la sidra can also be served at ambient too.
P.s Check Out my other Social Channels Here…