- 2 Large Potatoes, cut into wedges
- 250g turkey breast mince (under 5% fat)
- 1/2 Red onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- Cajun Spice
- Fry Light
- Salt and Pepper to season
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Pare boil the wedges for around 5 minutes – or until the water is brought to a boil.
- Drain, and leave to rest for 30 secs.
- Place on a lined baking tray, with a couple sprays of fry light, and sprinkle with cajun spice, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15-20 mins until cooked through.
- While the wedges are cooking, mix the mince in a bowl with the onion, garlic and egg.
- Get your hands stuck in and work the ingredients together with a good pinch of salt and pepper, the oregano and paprika.
- Shape the mixture into two burgers about 3cm thick.
- Place on a griddle pan and cook 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Serve the burgers with the wholemeal rolls, mixed salad and spiced potato wedges