- 4 baking potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- Olive Oil, enough to coat the potatoes
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
For the Cajun seasoning
- 6 tbsps paprika
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 tbsps ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp ground white pepper
- 2 tbsps garlic powder
- 2 tbsps onion powder
- 1 tbsps dried thyme
- 1 tbsps cayenne pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Mix the paprika, salt, black pepper, white pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, and cayenne pepper.
- Toss the potato wedges lightly in olive oil, before repeating the step with the the Cajun seasoning. Note: I did this in the baking tray I used for cooking.
- Arrange on a non-stick baking tray in a single layer, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden.