- 1 wheat tortilla wrap
- 2 1/2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 Handful mozzarella, grated
- 1 Tsp Chilli flakes (optional)
- Toppings of choice
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Lightly oil a baking tray (trust me I learnt the hard way without doing it!), then place the tortilla wrap on a baking sheet and spread over the tomato sauce. Sprinkle over the cheese.
- Add any toppings that you like – I chose red onion, green pepper & mushrooms today.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the base is crisp.
- Cut into triangles and allow to cool slightly before serving.