- 2 duck breasts
- 1 thyme sprig, finely chopped
- 1 Rosemary Sprig, finely chopped
- Oil – to grease
- Sea salt, crushed – enough to season
- Score the skin of the duck breasts with a sharp knife and season well with the thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Heat a a very small amount of oil in a non-stick frying pan, and place the duck breasts in, skin-side down.
- Fry for 6-7 mins.
- Bast the duck with the juices, then transfer everything to a small roasting tin and finish in the oven for 5-6 mins for pink or 10-12 mins for well done.
- Serve with Dauphinoise Potatoes and Thyme Buttered Cabbage