- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 large, ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (+ more for adding in morning)
- optional: added maple syrup or honey for extra sweetness*
- Add mashed banana, rolled oats to an airtight container or mason jar.
- Top with almond milk, maple syrup and stir.
- Close top and give it a good shake to ensure everything is well-mixed.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- In the morning add additional almond milk to thin out (if desired) and top with additional sliced banana and some roasted chopped walnuts