- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 120 g quality chorizo, peel & roughly diced
- 2-3 cooked potatoes, diced
- 1 Fresh chilli, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Dried Chilli flakes
- olive oil
- 2 large free-range eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4.
- Gently fry the onion and garlic in a little oil in an ovenproof pan until the onion is soft.
- Add the chorizo, and fresh chilli. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes more, then crack the eggs on top.
- Sprinkle over the dried chilli flakes, and transfer the pan to the preheated oven and bake for 8 minutes, or until the egg white is set but the yolk is still runny.
- Sprinkle with salt, black pepper and the parsley, to serve.