- Leftover Lamb, chopped into cubes/diced
- 1 Brown Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Can Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 3 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Crushed Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Cayenne Pepper Powder, to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan, add the onions and cook slowly, until brown/golden.
- Add the Garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the spices and cook off for 1 minute (to allow the fragrance to come out).
- Add the diced lamb, coconut milk and the tomatoes.
- Simmer until reduce, and your desired thickness has been reached.
- Season with the cayenne pepper to taste and serve with rice.