- 250g new potatoes, thickly sliced
- 500ml chicken stock
- Olive oil
- 2 courgettes, thickly sliced
- 1/2 Lemon, zest & juice
- 125ml double cream
- 1 Large handful fresh flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 thick sustainable cod fillets
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- Salt & pepper to season
- In a saucepan, heat the stock and simmer the potatoes for 6-7 minutes.
- Drain, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fry the courgettes and lemon zest, until golden.
- Add the potatoes, pour in the cream and 125ml of the reserved stock and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in another frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper, then dust the cod and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until lightly golden and just cooked.
- Serve immediately with the creamy potato and courgette mixture.
One thought on “Lightly Dusted Cod, with Creamy Potatoes & Courgettes”
Useful forum posts, Regards! http://davaoportal.com/author/isidraz1831/