- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 Cups breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Dried chilli flakes
- 1⁄4tsp table salt
- 1 Cup Pistachios, blended
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips, about one inch wide.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, chilli, nuts and salt in a bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then dredge in crumb mixture.
- Make sure each piece is well covered.
- Lightly oil a tray, an place the chicken pieces on a baking tray.
- Bake at 200 degrees C, for 12-14 minutes, until crispy on outside and lightly browned.
- Sever with your choice of dipping sauce, salad or just on their own!