a mixture of several things in no particular order
- 1 Small bunch flat leaf parsley (store bought portion size)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp diced red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano (optional)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, by taste
- Season to taste – Salt
- Blend the parsley in a mini blitzer, until all quite fine.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until desired consistency – remember you want this to be a sauce.
- Serve on top of a good steak. However, this sauce is awesome on any kind of grilled meat.