An easy recipe, for perfect little nibbles
- 75g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75g porridge oats
- 75g light brown sugar
- 75g butter
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Prepare a baking tray, by lining it with baking paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift flour into a bowl. Mix in baking powder, porridge oats and sugar.
- Melt butter, syrup and milk in a saucepan or in the microwave and stir until heated through.
- Add to the dry ingredients. and stir until well combined.
- Spoon onto a baking tray and shape into rounds.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from tray.