This came about, after I came home for lunch only to discover I didn’t have much in the cupboards, and of as the title implies – NO YEAST!
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup water
For the tomato sauce
- 100ml Passata
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- 125g ball mozzarella, sliced or pearls
- Grated Cheese
- handful grated or shaved Parmesan
- handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Sundried Tomatoes
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the olive oil, milk and 3/4 cup water then stir until it forms a ball.
- Knead on a floured surface for 3-4 minutes.
- Roll into the desired shape, add toppings, and bake at 200C for 18-22 minutes.