This recipe is handy for lunch, or for the evenings, where time might not be on your side.
Quick, simple and totally yummy!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 chicken or vegetable stock pot
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt and Pepper to season
- Olives, I prefer mine whole, but serve however you prefer!
- Parmesan Cheese (to serve)
- Cook the pasta as per the pack instructions. This usually takes around 10 minutes.
- For the sauce: Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic, then gently fry for 1 min.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and bring to the boil, before reducing to a simmer.
- Add the olives, and continue to simmer uncovered for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste.
- To finish, serve with the spaghetti, parmesan and cracked black pepper.