- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Walnuts
- ½ cup Almonds
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup of Raw Honey
- 1 Dessert Spoon of Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop the nuts by hand, I feel this is best as you get a rough mix of sizes.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Spread mixture into the prepared baking pan, pressing the mixture down to pack it in and reach all edges and corners of the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into bars.
- Wrap individually for a quick snack. I like to enjoy these with a good cup of tea, or even just on their own!