Like most in January, I am struggling to let go of all the festivities and the yummy goodies that came with it.
Why should being healthier, mean we need to cut out all the good stuff and flavour? These little pots are so easy to make, and taste rather good too!
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) Almondmilk
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, I like mine fine, so I use a pestle and mortar to grind them.
- 1 tablespoon cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-5 Tablespoons Honey, maple syrup or other sweetener
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract – optional
- If you choose to have your chia seeds fine, do this now.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add all ingredients except sweetener to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine. Sweeten to taste, I chose to use honey this time.
- Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it’s achieved a pudding-like consistency). I served mine in my cute jam jars.
- Serve chilled with desired toppings, fresh fruit can be a nice addition!