- 100g cooking margarine or butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Lightly butter a baking tray.
- Cream together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy; stir in flour and cocoa powder.
- Divide dough into small balls and place on prepared baking tray. Lightly press each ball with the back of a fork. – If you’re using a shape cutter, roll out the mixture and cut each shape.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm around the edges, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.