For the chicken
- 2 x Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika, or more if needed
- 1 tbsp garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, or more if needed (only for chicken breasts)
- Oven Bags
For the potatoes
- 3 pounds small red or white potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 1 tsp drive thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cloves, finely chopped
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking tray and spread out into 1 layer.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp.
- Turning once.
- Meanwhile, add all chicken ingredients to oven bag, and follow instructions to seal.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 35 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste.
- Serve up the chicken and potatoes with veg, or salad.