(Sorry it doesn’t look so pretty! I chose wrong when serving up!).
- 4 Chicken breasts, diced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 5 spring onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 Chicken stock pot
- 2 large carrot, sliced
- 2 x handful sliced green beans
- 400g new potato, halved if large
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Dried rosemary, thyme & seasoning
- Heat oil in a casserole or wide pan with a lid to quickly brown.Brown off the chicken.
- Stir in the spring onion with the flour and stock pot until the flour disappears (it might look a bit weird, but trust me!), then gradually stir in 750ml hot water from the kettle.
- Throw in the carrots and potatoes, bring to a simmer.
- Cover and cook for 50 minutes.
- Take off the lid and simmer for 10 mins more, then throw in the beans and peas for another 5 mins.
- Season, stir in the herbs and some season to taste.