The darker mornings are here, and they are certainly making it harder to get up in the morning – I love my bed far too much!
These muffins are great for the mornings you might be running late, or the mornings on the move! The recipe is so simple, you can easily adapt /add/change it for all kinds of flavours!
SO GET BAKING!
- 200g self-raising flour
- 80g porridge oats
- 100g caster sugar – Honey as a replacement is also tasty! Try 1 tbsp 🙂
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 Mashed bananas
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- Add ALL ingredients to a large mixing bowl, and mix well.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool.