Picture to come!
- 100g Softened Butter
- 175g Caster Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2/3 Ripe Bananas, mashed – I like to use bananas that are almost on their way out!
- 225g Self-Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 Handful of crushed/roughly chopped Pecans
- 1 Handful of crushed/roughly chopped Walnuts
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- Lightly grease a 2lb loaf tin, then line with baking parchment.
- Measure out all ingredients, and then add to a mixing bowl.
- Beat for about 2 minutes, until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into tin, and level surface.
- Bake for 1 hour or until risen and golden brown.
- Leave to cool in tin for a few minutes, turn out and peel off parchment. Allow to finish cooling.