C A N D L E S!
I LOVE having candles everywhere in my home. I feel it really sets the tone and mood with something so, so simple! No one likes a stinky house either!! 😀
I realise not everyone likes coffee, but for those of you who do… This really is a very inexpensive and simple way of adding a little comfort to your home.
Things you’ll need:
- Jar, I picked up this little sweetie one for either 50p or £1. An old cleaned up jam jar will work just as well
- Natural String
- Coffee Beans
- Tea Light – I like to use vanilla
- Simple decorate your jar with the natural rope. I tend to go round the neck of the jar a couple times, and tie into a bow.
- Add a generous helping of coffee beans.
- Light the candle, and sit on the top.
The tealight will heat up, and will help to release the coffee bean aroma.
Let me know your thoughts and suggestions!