I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 x buffalo mozzarella, chopped
- Small handful of basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 14-18 sun-blush tomatoes, chopped (if you can’t find these, you can usually get your hands on sun-dried tomato paste quite easily).
- 4 x chicken breasts
- 4 pieces puff pastry, cut into squares (big enough to create a parcel for chicken breasts)
- Seasoning, to taste
- 1 egg, beaten or milk (this is to brush the parcels with before oven).
M E T H O D
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Mix in a bowl, the mozzarella, basil and sun-dried tomatoes. You don’t need to be particular, just as long as they are evenly mixed through.
- I personally, like to coat each other chicken breasts with the stuff before assembly. Another way is to cut a pocket in each of the chicken breasts and stuff with the cheese mixture.
- Place a chicken breast into the middle of each square of puff pastry, and seal like a parcel. **I used a bit of egg wash once I nipped the edges to help keep it together**
- Brush each parcel with the beaten egg and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until risen and golden-brown.
Serve and enjoy!