I N G R E D I E N T S
- Pork loin steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- A knob of butter
- 2 Red Apples (I used Gala)
- 2 Shallots, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- Seasoning (salt and pepper)
M E T H O D
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the pork with over the spices.
- Add pork to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove pork from pan; keep warm – I keep mine in the oven at about 50 degrees cellulitis (or just warm).
- Melt butter in pan; swirl to coat.
- Add apple slices, 1/3 cup shallots and the salt.
- Sauté for 4 minutes or until apple starts to brown.
- Add apple cider to pan, and cook for 2 minutes or until apple is crisp-tender.
- Searve Apple mixture with Pork and Creamy Mash