I N G R E D I E N T S
- 200g Plain Flour (All-Purpose)
- 1 Tablespoon Caster Sugar
- 1 Dessert Spoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Dessert Spoon of Chia Seeds
- 1 Large Egg, whisked
- 200-300ml Milk
- Toppings: Fresh figs, chopped almonds, berries/grapes, icing sugar & syrup
M E T H O D
- Add all dry ingredients to a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir in the egg.
- Add the milk, and stir until desired thickness.
- Heat a frying pan, with a little butter. Ladel some of the mixture into the pan, once air bubbles start to appear, flip the pancakes and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve with nuts, sliced fruit, syrup and a little icing sugar.