I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 x Lemon
- 1 x Brown Onion, diced
- 2 cups Peas
- Generous glug of white wine
- 1/4 cup of water
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- Seasoning (cracked salt & pepper)
- 200 ml. Single Cream
M E T H O D
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan.
- Cook the diced onions for 2 minutes, on a medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- Add peas, white wine, and water; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer until reduced by half.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a griddle pan, on medium for 1 minute.
- Cover each salmon fillet with a coating of honey, sprinkle over cracked salt and pepper, and squeeze over some lemon juices.
- Cook 10 minutes, turning once.
- 5 minutes into cooking the salmon, add the asparagus.
- While fish cooks, puree pea mixture in blender with the cream, season to taste.
- Serve up with the salmon and asparagus.
**I don’t like the skin soggy, so I took this off to crisp it up under the grill for 1 minute**