I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 British pork loin steaks or 2 boneless organic free range pork chops
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Table spoons Whole grain mustard
- Runner beans
- 1½ kg Potatos, cut into chunks
- 125ml Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Double Cream
M E T H O D
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
- Add the potatoes and boil for about 25 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a colander and drain well. (10 minutes into cooking, start your pork)
- Heat the milk and butter in a small pan, then pour over the potatoes. Remove pan from the heat, then mash potatoes using a potato masher.
- Tip in the cream and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, then add the pork and cook for about 15 minutes, turning halfway through, until the meat is cooked and there is no more pink meat.
- Mix the honey and mustard together in a small bowl.
- Once the meat is cooked, reduce the heat, then pour over the mustard and honey mixture.
- Allow to bubble for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with your creamy mash and green beans.