(Picture to come here soon! <3)
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Chorizo sausage, sliced – Thickness own preference
- 2 x chicken breasts, diced
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 225g paella rice
- Few strands saffron
- 900ml chicken or veg stock
- 100g (4oz) green beans, halved
- 1 x pack of cooked tiger prawns
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
M E T H O D
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan(if you don’t have a paella pan), and fry the chorizo for 2-3 mins. Remove and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the pan (use the oil from the chorizo) and fry over a high heat until browned all over. Remove and set aside with the chorizo.
- Fry off the onion and garlic in the hot oil for 4-5 mins until softened, then add the pepper and rice. Cook for 1 min, stir in the saffron and chicken stock. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Return the chicken to the pan and add beans.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook for 10 mins, stirring frequently until the rice is tender and nearly all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add the fried chorizo and tiger prawns to the pan and stir in gently.
- Cook for around 4-5 mins until both are heated through.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂