I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 tablespoon of golden caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 284ml tub buttermilk
- 25g butter, melted, plus extra
- 100g plain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
M E T H O D
- For the pancakes, sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, sugar and a pinch of salt into a bowl. Mix together the eggs, buttermilk and melted butter and whisk into the flour mixture until the batter is thick and smooth.
- Carefully fold the egg into the batter until evenly mixed. DONT GO MAD!
- Heat a large frying pan, preferably non-stick, and brush lightly with melted butter.
- Drop 2 or 3 large spoonfuls of batter into the pan.
- When bubbles appear, (3-4 minutes), flip the pancakes over and cook on the other side until browned.
- Tower up with nuts, syrup and banana