These very filling pancakes, and are a good alternative to the lovely full fat ones we all adore. Allows you to have a wee treat, whilst still staying good! And we all like that!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 3/4 Banana Protein Powder
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup oats
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Almond milk, depending on how thick batter is
- Maple Syrup
M E T H O D
- Put the oats in a blender and blend until fine.
- Add oats to a bowl, with the cinnamon and protein power.
- Add the eggs, and stir. Add a drop of almond milk if the mixture becomes too thick.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat with a dash of vegetable oil and butter.
- Pour ¼ cup of the mixture into the pan, cook on one side for about 1.5 minutes, then turn and cook on the other side for about 1 minute (Or until you start to see little air bubbles form on top)
- Serve with berries and maple syrup.