- Salmon steak
- Juice of half a lemon
- Chilli flakes
- 2 x tablespoons of soy sauce, (plus one dessert spoon for the salad)
For the Salad:
- 1 dessert spoon of lemon juice
- 2 x radishes, sliced
- 2 x spring onions, sliced
- 1 x carrot, julienned
- Pak Choi
M E T H O D
1. Heat a table spoon of oil in a griddle pan.
2. Add salmon steak and cook for 2 minutes on a medium heat.
3. Add the pakchoi.
4. Add the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and the chilli flakes and continue to cook for 4 minutes.
5. Turn the salmon and pak Choi and cook for a further 3 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, mix the salad ingredients and add a dessert spoon of lemon juice & soy sauce. Sugar to taste.
S E R V E!