For the dough
- 200g strong plain flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp easy blend dried yeast
- 150ml/¼ pint warm water
- olive oil, for brushing
- 4 tbsp tomato passata
- 125g pack light mozzarella
- Half a red onion, sliced
- 12 cherry tomato
- Courgette, thinly sliced
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
- Handful of basil, finely chopped
- Olive oil, drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 220C/Gas 7/fan oven 200C.
- Tip the flour, salt and yeast into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the warm water and mix to a soft dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface for 2-3 minutes, then roll out to a 30cm/12in round.
- Brush a large baking sheet with a thin slick of oil, then add the pizza base. Cover with a clean tea towel.
- Toss the topping veg in the oil, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Spread the pizza base with the passata and add the mozzarella slices
- Arrange the vegetables.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the crust is crisp and lightly browned.