The weather has been beautiful today!! I have tried my hardest not to be too British and moan about the weather! Wouldn’t want to scare the sunshine off! 🙂
Today’s munch, was something light and fresh tasting.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 large baking potato, cut into chunks
- ½ swede, cut into chunks
- 3 carrot, diced
- 25g unsalted butter
- 1 x Salmon Fillet
- 1 Handful of Spinach
- Lemon Slice
M E T H O D
- Place the potatoes, swede and carrots in a large pan of salted water. Bring to the boil and cook for 20-25 mins until tender.
- 10 Minutes into the cooking of the potatoes, prepare the salmon. I use Baco steam bags as I don’t have a steamer…http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=255275767&gclid=CM217p7w2s4CFfIW0wodjZMANw&gclsrc=aw.ds
- Cook for 10-15 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Drain the veg and mash with a potato masher. Add the butter and a generous amount of seasoning.
- Serve with a little salad.