FEAR NOT MY FELLOW CHOCOLATE CRAVING LOVERS!
Chocolate Avocado Pudding💛❤️💛
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon unsweetened raw cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Raspberries, cocoa for garnish
D I R E C T I O N S:
- Put the almond milk, avocados, cocoa, honey vanilla extract, cinnamon into your blender and puree on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the pudding to glasses, ramekins, or jars and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, top each pudding with fresh raspberries and light dust with cocoa.