- Pancetta, sliced
- Chilli flakes
- Wholemeal toast
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Put the spinach into a colander, then pour over a kettle of boiling water to wilt the leaves. Squeeze out excess water and divide between 4 small ovenproof dishes.
- Add the pancetta, leaving a little for topping. to the dishes with the spinach.
- Crack the eggs into the dishes.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes, cracked pepper and salt.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or more depending on how you like your eggs.
- Serve with crusty bread, if you like.