Getting ready for ballet, just munched on this tho👌
salmon noodle soup!
Ingredients: (1 person)
- Salmon fillet
- 1 x red chilli, chopped
- 2 x Spring onion, chopped
- 1 x nest of medium egg noodles
- 1 x veg or chicken stock (just enough to boil noodles)
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place salmon into foil parcel and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the stock to the pan, along with the noodles, chopped broccoli, chilli, Spring onion and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Ensure broccoli is cooked through as it takes the longest.
- Taste stock, and add soy sauce as required (some stocks will be saltier than others, so this is very much of your own opinion).
- Serve noodles into a bowl, ladel the stock over the top, until just covered.
- Take salmon from oven, and serve on top.
- Dress with Spring onion (the white bit).