Salmon, chilli butter and salad/carrots.. Served with scented candles and flowers
- Chilli purée
- Italian salad
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degrees celcius.
- Mix the chilli purée and butter with a bit of seasoning (to taste).
- Cover the salmon fillet generously, and put into a foil parcel.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Whilst this is cooking, bring a pan of water to the boil, add carrots and cook for 10 minutes also.
- Once the salmon is cooked, allow a minute to rest. Drain the carrots and prepare to serve up.
- Serve with a little side salad.
Happy Monday peeps!