- Tortilla chips – (if you wanna cheat :-p)
- Tortillas – (if you want to make your own! I use either corn or Wholemeal)
- Cheese – I used mature cheddar, but your choice!
For the salsa:
- Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 mild chillies, finely chopped
- bunch coriander, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- lime juice, to taste
- 1 tbsp water
To make the salsa, combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and serve immediately.
For the guacamole:
- Salsa (see above)
- ‘Mash’ the avocado until creamy like texture ( might still be w little lumpy.
- Add a generous table spoon of salsa, and mix. Add more/season to taste and preference.
Naughty, but yummy 🙂