- Tuna Steak
- Spring onions, sliced
- Carrots, roughly chopped
- Peppers, roughly chopped
- Raw Cabbage, chopped
- Rocket leaves
- Peanuts/cashew nuts, crushed
- Soy sauce
For the waffle:
- 170g Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 25g sugar
- 1 large egg
- 340g lukewarm milk
- 74g melted butter or 67g vegetable oil
How to make the waffles:
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, and butter or oil.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients, stirring just until combined. The batter might be a littkr lumpy; don’t panic! This is OK👌
- Cook the waffles as directed in the instructions that came with your waffle maker.
- Mix together the Soy sauce, Chill, Garlic, Honey in a bowl.
- Add the the rocket, spring onion, carrot, cabbage and stir until everything is well coated.
- Cook Tuna, like a beef steak. I usually do 2 minutes on each side on a high heat. It should be medium (slightly pink in the middle).
- Plate up the waffle, add a generous serving of the salad mixture, then the tuna. Top it off with a good sprinkling of the mixed crushed nuts.