- 1 x Tinned chopped tomatoes
- Dried basil
- Dried thyme
- 1 x brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 x cloves garlic , finely chopped
- 1 x pack of prawns
- tagliatelle (follow serving suggestions on pack)
- Tsp sugar
- Seasoning – black pepper and salt.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Brown off the onion in a frying pan with a teaspoon of sugar, and salt and pepper to season.
- Add the garlic until softened.
- Mix in the tinned tomatoes, and bring to boil.
- Add the mixture to an oven dish, add prawns, herbs, bay leaf and pasta.
6. Fill the dish with water, to the top, and put in the oven for 30 mins.
7. After 15 mins, give the pasta and sauce a stir and place back in the oven for the remaining time.
8. Serve with a little Parmesan cheese and cracked pepper. Enjoy! 😊