- 2 noodle nests
- 6tbsp soy sauce
- 3tbsp clear honey
- 2tbsp dry sherry or Chinese wine if you can get your hands on it
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- Choy Sum
- Spring onion
- 1 red Chilli, finely sliced
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- Pork fillet
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2cm (1in) ginger, finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, sliced lengthways
*** I tend to mix some of the soy sauce, sherry and honey in the morning of the day i’d like to eat it. ***
- Prepare ingredients in advance, this will make your life a lot easier!
- Cook the noodles to pack directions. Usually 2-3 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the pork for 5-6 minutes, until almost cooked. Remove and set aside. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli, spring onions and Choy sum, stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Return the pork to the pan, add the dressing mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the noodles, heat through and serve.