Recipe up tomorrow 🙂 this was today’s lunch! 😍
Sorry took me so long!
Steak Marinade Ingredients:
- Drop of oil – I use olive, but veg or corn I guess will do too! 🙂
- tsp Paprika
- tsp Cayenne pepper
- tsp Cumin
- half tsp Thyme
- 2/3 cloves Garlic
Mix in a bowl with the steaks, and allow to rest for at least an hour.
- To save any faff, I prepare my salad first. Just makes it a little less stressing when it comes to plating up!
- Make sure the salads had a wash, the beetroot/beets, I julienne. (I did have to youtube it, so don’t be afraid).
- Plate up ready for steak!
- The type of Steak I chose is very thin, so cooking time is minimal. I literally did about a minute on each side and took it off to rest. Cook the steak to your own preference though.
- Serve with a very big smile. Tuck in!