Being truthfully honest, I ran out of money between my trips to Scotland and Ireland. Meaning I’ve had to take it steady and use up ingredients in the freezer or grudge. Spending the absolute minimum.
- prosciutto ham
- Puffy pastry
- Can of chopped tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Italian herbs
* if you’re too rushed or can’t be bothered obviously cheat and buy pre made sauce… I don’t blame you!
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees calcius
- Roll out pastry to desired shape
- Spread over tomato base sauce
- Add mozzarella, ham, basil
- Drizzle over oil, crack some black pepper
- Bung in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
That’s it! Enjoy! 🙂