- Teriyaki sauce
- Spring onion
- Pak Choi
- Fine Wholemeal noodles
- Chicken stock
I used the teriyaki sauce I made for my last noodle post. Recipe can be found below:
Teriyaki sauce: Mix soy sauce, Worcester sauce, sugar and rice wine vinegar with ginger, garlic and vegetable oil.
- Marinade the salmon in the pre made teriyaki mix for 30-60 mins(if left too long might start to break up).
- Pre-heat oven 180 degrees Celsius, and slice chilli, Spring onion, mushrooms and pakchoi
- Once salmon is marinaded, make parcels out of foil, place fillets into each parcel, add a table spoon of marinade and seal. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Mean while, boil noodles in chicken stock for 2 mins.
- Drain stock, add chillies, mushrooms and Pak Choi. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Feedback welcome! Apologies for today’s presentation!